What is ICOES ?
ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
We strengthen this industry by developing policies which set consistently high standards, reassuring users and giving credibility
to providers. We work collaboratively with teaching institutions to help them reach our requirements and standards.
What do we do?
- We objectively assess online courses and the institutions that provide them to ensure they meet the educational standards required for ICOES
- Our policy experts work with teaching institutions to prepare strategies and policies that form a framework for the teaching standards of
- We outline changes that need to be put in place for institutions that wish to achieve accreditation standards.
- We streamline and simplify the elements to teaching objectives so students can easily assess course and institution quality.
- The work of ICOES increases the profile and trustworthiness of online educators and maintains a high academic standard.
Who do we work with?
We work with all organisations that offer distance learning, home study or flexible learning through online courses.